UnitedHealth Group (www.unitedhealthgroup.com)
UnitedHealth Group is an innovative leader in the health and well-being industry, serving more than 55 million Americans. Through our family of companies, we contribute outstanding clinical insight with consumer-friendly services and advanced technology to help people achieve optimal health.
Job Position : Associate Software Engineer
Job Designation : Software Developer
Job Category : Application Programming, Maintenance
Job Location : Hyderabad / Gurgaon
Desired Education : B.E/ B.Tech / MCA / ME/M.Tech (Computers) – passed out in 2011
Desired Experience : 0 to 3 Years
Key Skills : Associate Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Database, Applications Consistent
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience.
- B.E. / MCA / B.Tech / M.Tech – passed out in 2011
- Candidate should have scored 60% & above in Graduation/Post Graduation
- Basic Programming with Database Knowledge is a must
- Strong aptitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Job Description :
- Positions in this function are predominantly involved in developing business solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications
- Primary contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value.
- Basic, structured, standard approach to work.
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL/EMAIL & Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
Tags: Fresher, Fresher Jobs, fresher openings, fresher recruitments, Fresher Walkin, openings at hyderabad, Software Developer, software developer jobs, Software Developer openings, software developer recruitments, Software Developer Walkin at Hyderabad, United Health Group, United Health Group openings, United Health Group recruitments, United Health Group walkin, Walkin at Hyderabad