STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (SSC)
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in Different States and Union Territories, 2011
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Regional Offices of the Commission have advertised recruitment to Group ‘C’ posts of Multi Tasking Staff for which Matriculation or equivalent is the minimum qualification in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices, in different States / Union Territories:
- Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff in various States and UTs : 01 post, Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay Rs.1800, Age : 18-25 years, Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent
Fee Payable : Rs.100/- (No fee for Women/ SC/ST/PH and Ex-Servicemen) by means of Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS) only, available at head post office all over the country.
How to Apply : Application in prescribed format should be sent on or before 31/12/2010 (07/01/2011 for candidates from far-flung areas) to various regional offices of the SSC where candidate wants to apply. Candidates may apply online also.
For further details and application form, please view http://ssc.nic.in/whats%20new%20html/latest_news/mts_exam.pdf
Incoming search terms:
- ssc multitasking vacancies
- staff selection commission multitasking
- ssc multitasking question paper
- staff selection commission multi tasking non technical
- ssc multi tasking staff question papers
- ssc multitasking model question paper
- ssc multi tasking model question paper