AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA, NSCBI Airport, Kolkata Applications strictly as per the prescribed format are invited from the candidates meeting the following job specifications for filling up the following posts: The last date of receipt of the application is 13.04.2009.
- Senior Assistant: 02 Posts
- Pay: Rs. 6300-12060/-
- Pay: Rs. 6300-12060/-
- Assistant: 14 Posts
- Pay: Rs. 5800-10960/-
- Junior Assistant: 12 Posts
- Pay: Rs.5500-10060/-
- Junior Attendant: 32 Posts
- Pay: Rs. Rs.4400-6920/-
- Last Date: 13.04.09
- The qualification and experience prescribed against each post indicates the minimum requirement depending upon the response in each post, Management deserves the right to raise higher standards of qualification and experience.
- Application on plain paper giving full particulars strictly as per format given below, (also available in our website) alongwith three recent passport size photographs, out of which one pasted on the top right hand corner of the application and duly attested by the Gazetted Officer and two in a small cover attached with the application, should reach to the Executive Director(ER), Airports Authority of India, P.O. Box No. DD/04, Dum Dum Post Office, Kolkata – 700 028.
- AAI will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Incomplete applications, those not conforming to the job specifications/application format, received later than the specified date and without attested copies of the testimonials/certificates, proof of age, photograph, qualification, category and experience etc. will be rejected summarily and no request in this regard will be entertained. Mere fulfillment of requirement laid down in the advertisement does not entitle a candidate for selection.
- The Management has the discretion not to fill any vacancies & the vacancy position shown above may also change depending upon the requirement.
- The certificate of Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC/Ex-serviceman/Persons with Disabilities should be in the proper prescribed form and should have been issued by the appropriate authority.
- The experience certificate attached with the application must clearly indicate the name of post, period served, nature of job, reasons for leaving the job, full name/signature and designation of the issuing Authority and his address. All the experiences must be post qualification and part time experience will not be considered.
- The Candidates already in employment of Central / State Govt. or Govt. Undertakings / Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post applied for, superscribing the name of the post on the envelope. Those who wish to apply for posts in either or both the Division should submit separate applications mentioning Metro Division/ Non-Metro Division as the case may be.
- Candidates selected are likely to be posted on shift duties on round the clock basis wherever applicable.
- ANY ATTEMPT TO BRING OUTSIDE INFLUENCE FOR CONSIDERATION OF THE CANDIDATURE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER WILL AMOUNT TO DISQUALIFICATION AND THE CANDIDATURE OF SUCH CANDIDATES WILL BE REJECTED. Names of eligible candidates for selection as well as those proposed to be appointed will be displayed on the AAI website. The selected candidates will be posted in Metro and Non- Metro Division on the basis of backlog vacancies in the respective division.
- The candidates will have the option to use Hindi or English in answering the question papers (except paper in English, if any).
For full details please visit the official website of Airports Authority of India
Incoming search terms:
- www rajasthan board roll no 2101157 2015