INDIAN ARMY : Become a Junior Commission Officer (JCO) (Catering) in the Army
Applications are invited from male candidates only for recruitment as Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) in the Indian Army who fulfill the following eligibility criteria :
- Vacancies : 04 posts
- Qualification : 10+2 or equivalent from any Educational board recognised by Council of Board of School Education in India. (ii) Diploma / Certificate course of a duration of one year or more in Cookery/ Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a recognised Food Craft Institute / University. Candidates should have working knowledge of either English or Hindi or both.
- Age : 21-27 years as on 08/10/2007.
- Physical Standard: As applicable to the regular army
- Pay Scale : PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4200 plus Military Service Pay Rs.2000 and allowances as per Central Government.
Method of Selection:
- Physical Fitness Test : After screening Physical Fitness test will be applicable as (i) 1 mile run in maximum 6.20 minutes and (ii) Pul up minimum of 6 (iii) Balance – Qualify (iv) 9 fit ditch – qualify
- Written Examination : Only those candidates selected in the screening will be permitted to appear in the written examination which will be conducted only at HQ Recruiting Zone on 05 June 2009. The test will be of 3 hours of 3 hours.
- Interview : Interview will be held for the scuccessful candidates of the written test
How to Apply: Candidates are required to submit duly filled prescribed Application Form along with all required documents duly superscribed “Applicatoin for Junior Commission Officer (Catering)” on the top outer coever of the envelope to the Headquarter Recruitment Zone of which the candidate is domicile.
Last Date : Last date of receipt of application : 25 April, 2009.
Further detail and application form available at http://indianarmy.nic.in/results/eng/jcocat.pdf
Incoming search terms:
- jco catering recruitment 2011
- jco catering in indian army 2011
- catering jco in indian army 2011
- jco catering 2011
- indian army jco catering recruitment 2011