chitti on April 7th, 2009 | 5,178 views

INDIAN ARMY : Become a Junior Commission Officer (JCO) (Catering) in the Army

Applications are invited from male candidates only for recruitment as Junior Commissioned Officer (Catering) in the Indian Army who fulfill the following eligibility criteria :

• Vacancies : 04 posts
  • Qualification : 10+2 or equivalent from any Educational board recognised by Council of Board of School Education in India. (ii) Diploma / Certificate course of a duration of one year or more in Cookery/ Hotel Management and Catering Technology from a recognised Food Craft Institute / University. Candidates should have working knowledge of either English or Hindi or both.
  • Age : 21-27 years as on 08/10/2007.
  • Physical Standard: As applicable to the regular army
  • Pay Scale : PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs.4200 plus Military Service Pay Rs.2000 and allowances as per Central Government.

Method of Selection:

• Physical Fitness Test : After screening Physical Fitness test will be applicable as (i) 1 mile run in maximum 6.20 minutes and (ii) Pul up minimum of 6 (iii) Balance – Qualify (iv) 9 fit ditch – qualify
  • Written Examination : Only those candidates selected in the screening will be permitted to appear in the written examination which will be conducted only at HQ Recruiting Zone on 05 June 2009. The test will be of 3 hours of 3 hours.
  • Interview : Interview will be held for the scuccessful candidates of the written test

How to Apply: Candidates are required to submit duly filled prescribed Application Form along with all required documents duly superscribed “Applicatoin for Junior Commission Officer (Catering)” on the top outer coever of the envelope to the Headquarter Recruitment Zone of which the candidate is domicile.

Last Date : Last date of receipt of application : 25 April, 2009.

Further detail and application form available at http://indianarmy.nic.in/results/eng/jcocat.pdf

Incoming search terms:

• jco catering recruitment 2011
  • jco catering in indian army 2011
  • catering jco in indian army 2011
  • jco catering 2011
  • indian army jco catering recruitment 2011
  • whats grade pay of jco

Tags: , , ,

44 Comments to “Indian Army Recruits Junior Commission Officer JCO Catering”

1. satish zare says:

plz tell me the last date of post the application form of jco catering 2011

2. VijaySingh Kaintura says:

where is the form available??

3. plz tell me abut the last date of filling application form of jco catering 2011

4. sathe krishn says:

sir, plz tel me a last date of application of 2011 &whr i got form.

5. gladson sam says:

where i got a application form of junior commission officer caterig

6. SantuJit Sarkar says:

7. Pradeep Kumar Singh says:

plz inform me what is the last date for filling forms of jco catering 2011 and from where form will be available.

8. gaurav singh says:

9. sanjeev singh says:

10. amit pandey says:

kindly inform me the last date of submission form &
    when the form will publish & (from where we can purchase the jco form)

11. amit pandey says:

kindly inform me the publition date of jco form 2011.
    still i am waiting for (jco) form .

12. vijay pal says:

kindly inform me the last date of submission form &
    when the form will publish & (from where we can purchase the jco form)

13. prakash says:

hello sir, plz help me where i got application form and what its last date

14. DHARM says:

PLS INFORM ME WHERE I GOT THE FORMS OF ARMY CATERING

15. kiranreddy says:

please sir whene is last date to apply jco catering and forms

16. Kirit kumar says:

sir, plz tel me a last date of application of 2011 &whr i got form

17. Kirit kumar says:

sir pls infome me detail about examination paper of jco catering in which how many type of quetion are asked?

18. manoj bisht says:

where the from will avilable from where i will get the form i am from uttrakhand

19. Miss Harshal Jadhav says:

where can i get the application form of 2011 & wht is the last date to submit the form??

20. what is the last date of applying for jco catering.and from where i can purchage the application form.

21. megha sahane says:

what will be the last date of submition of jco catering application form….plz rpl…

22. anowar hussain says:

what is the last date of applying for jco catering and where application form …plz rply…

23. manoj bisht says:

i am from uttrakhand plz tell where i will get the form what will the last date of filling the form.

24. pradeep kumar says:

sir, plz tel me a last date of application form of jco catering 2011

25. virendra pant says:

in which date jco form is available…plz tell me

26. yasin patel says:

respected sir ,

pls inform the last date.last 2 times i was trying.

27. ashish says:

sir,
    plz send me the details of the form when it will come and its last date

28. plewase send me all details about jco recuriting apease i am waiting for apportinuty.

29. sir/madam, plz tel me a last date of application form of jco catering 2011

30. dipender says:

respected, sir
    plz tell me a laste date of the application form of jco catering 2011

31. respected sir/mam plz tell me the last date of application form of jco catering 2011 and where forms are available

32. pradeep sable says:

respected sir/mam plz tell me the vacancy of jco catering 2011 and where forms are available

33. kuldeep karki says:

sir,
    plz send me the details of the form when it will come and its last date

34. pardeep singh says:

respected sir i have done my one and half year diploma in f&b service from IHM gurdaspur pls tell me the the last date of application form of jco catering 2011

35. plz tell me what is the date of applying and where the aplication forms are available.

36. MRINAL DAS says:

plz tell me the last date of post the application form of jco catering 2011 & where i got a application form of junior commission officer catering in banglore.
    and any army background or sports cota is there…??

37. Sir, I have done my three years degree in hotel management from Punjab Tech University with Ist division.Pl tell me about the examination date to be held in year 2012.

38. sumit kumar says:

I am doing BHM&CT of 4-year from a recognised university Bareilly(UP).Please inform about application and last date of submiting it for the post of JCO (Catering) in Army.

39. respected sir
    i am ashish dwivedi.i would like to know about jco catering vacancy because iam working with ngo dr reddys foundation thats i would like to know about vacancies.my humble request you to please send me message on my address.ashu1331985@gmail.com this is my email address

40. I need job in jco catering

chandra shekhar singh

41. Ex Subedar Mohan Shlear says:

Sir,
    My son has done B.Sc (Hospitality) and interested to join as a catering JCO in the Army. Please intimate date when the exam/forms are required to be submitted.
    Thanking you.

42. ARNAB BISWAS says:

respected sir
    i am Arnab Biswas.i would like to know about jco catering vacancy because i am interested to join as a catering JCO in the Army, presectly iam working in HYATT REGENCY KOLKATA, i would like to know about vacancies.my humble request you to please send me message on my address.ms.arnabbiswas@gmail.com this is my email address. Please intimate date when the vacancy ar open.
    Thanking you.

43. ajit kumar tiwari says:

pls tell me the date of getting form for 2012 xam

44. Amarjeet Singh says:

Dear sir, Please let me know, from where I could collect application form & also dates of JCO catering exams.